Monday- Friday, minimum 45 hours per week
We are looking for a special person to join our team, someone with proven sales experience, ideally in a similar role within the specialty coffee sector. You will be responsible for bringing on new wholesale business by creating a sales strategy to encompass growth across numerous channels.
This sales role is a core component of our offering and is key to the success of Caravan Coffee Roasters. You will report to the Head of Operations & Account Managers with a view to maintaining existing business in addition to growing new business in line with set goals.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be passionate, or have a keen interest in specialty coffee.
- Be driven by the quality of our product and service.
- Be highly structured and organised in how you approach your working week with sound time management skills.
- Have superb interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be energetic and self-motivated with strong self-management skills.
- Maintain a professional and presentable appearance.
- Have the willingness to travel within the Greater London area, in addition to occasional travel within the UK and internationally.
- Arranging and hosting sales meetings with potential new wholesale partners
- Assist with tastings, cuppings and industry events where necessary.
- Maintain strong communication with roasting, QC and production team providing pertinent feedback.
- Attend and become active in industry events.
- Remain informed on trends and new products relevant to the specialty industry.
- Intermittent travel within the UK, occasionally internationally.
- Occasional weekend work required.
- At least 1 years previous sales experience, in a similar role/sector
- High level of customer service, rapport building, and relationship management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proof of the right to work in the UK
- Full UK Drivers License.
- An understanding of the specialty coffee market and associated equipment would be ideal (full training will be provided)
Commensurate with experience
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career in speciality coffee and develop with a fast growing company.
How to apply:
Send a cover letter (150 words max) introducing yourself & why you think you’d be a good fit for the role.